Currex RunPro Insoles - Low Profile
CURREX RUNPRO insoles are designed for running enthusiasts and recreational runners. They are low profile and provide sensational comfort with reduced fatigue. These insoles also offer enhanced stability and faster regeneration for better performance, allowing for improved mile times and increased endurance.
CURREX RUNPRO insoles are available in three dynamic profiles for a customized fit in your shoes: LOW, MEDIUM, and HIGH. These profiles each boast a different shape, arch height, and flex to adapt to your arch for anatomic support and optimized movement. The shape of your foot and your legs determines which insole profile suits you best.
These dynamic running insoles help take athletes to their full potential in all running sports including:
Benefits of RUNPRO
- Flexible support and shock absorbing cushioning from heel to toe help reduce fatigue, prevent common running injuries, and boost performance.
- Dynamic arch support insole with a deep decoupled heel cup fits, wraps and locks the heel in place to improve stability, reduce pressure, and provide a perfect fit.
- Rebound cushioning and controlled power transmission provide faster regeneration and powerful propulsion with every stride.
- Performance insoles feature a zero heel drop, providing the best fit in most running shoes with optimized motion for all running foot strikes.
- Moisture wicking and odor absorbing premium foam cushioning keeps feet dry and running shoes fresh.