Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Next Lite Hiker Boot - Blackened Brown
Couldn't load pickup availability
Stay light on your feet in these hiker-inspired winter boots. They’re surprisingly lightweight for how much protection they pack — 100g insulation, a microfleece lining, and seam-sealed waterproof construction. An EVA footbed brings serious comfort to every step, while the iconic SOREL scallop sole provides the traction to you need for rain, sleet, snow — and everything in between.
- UPPER: A hiker inspired winter boot. Waterproof suede and full grain leather combination. In quilted cuff, either full grain leather (1951501) or plaid textile (1977831). Mesh detail in back heel. Metal hardware in eyestay. Microfleece lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU like EVA footbed, pigskin topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Rubber.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber with iconic SOREL scallop and razor design for enhanced traction and durability in key wear areas.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 6 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 50 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.