Danner Men's Riverside 3" Work Shoe - Brown/Green
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Danner Men's Riverside 3" Work Shoe is designed for long days on the job. Its rugged design is inspired by the comfort and flexibility of a hiking boot and features a durable upper and an oil- and slip-resistant outsole for extra stability and traction. A Danner Dry liner offers a 100% waterproof barrier and meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Leather & Textile Upper: For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- EVA Midsole: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Danner® Riverside Outsole: This oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole features low, self-cleaning lugs for versatile traction from indoor to outdoor job sites.
- Rubber Rand: Offering an additional layer of protection, a rubber rand wraps the base of the foot for added abrasion resistance and durability.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
Weight 34 oz per pair
Traction Oil & Slip Resistant
Protection Electrical Hazard Certified
Safety ASTM F2892-18 EH
Last Type DPDX
Liner Danner® Dry
Outsole Danner® Riverside
Toe Protection Plain Toe